Friday, May 14, 2010

0.4

My weight still keeps going down, but at only about 0.4 lbs per day. After averaging a pound a day, it’s nerve-wracking to only see the small decreases. I began to wonder what else can I do to lose more. After the first couple of days of only 0.4, I increased my fluid intake to over 130 oz. (more than a gallon). That seemed to do the trick and the next day I was down 1.2 pounds. Then two or three more days of 0.4, regardless of taking in the same amount of fluids. Urgh!

I remember Jana having a stall and she felt the same way I’m feeling now. But she picked back up, and ended up losing a total of 20 lbs. She doesn’t have a menstrual cycle to contend with, though. Many others report a stall the second week, so I guess it’s to be expected.

Today was only a 0.2 lb decrease. :( My period should start in the next few days, so I’m guessing I’m starting to retain water. I’ve read a stall or even (gasp) a gain is typical. I’m having cravings, just like I did before my period with The Master Cleanse. Sugars, bread, chocolate…

I don’t know what to do. I guess there’s nothing to do, except keep on course. And whine. Whaaaaaaayyyyyyyy…

No comments:

Post a Comment