In the two weeks following the Master Cleanse, I put on about 5 lbs. I didn’t eat all that well at dinner and on weekends. Plus, the week before starting the hcg I ate several foods I knew I wouldn’t eat for a few months – pizza, Mexican food, etc. I expected to gain a couple of pounds since the point of the cleanse was to detox, with weight loss being a side effect.
I gained 1.6 lbs with the two days of fat-loading. I figured I’d gain more.
After the first day of the 500 calorie diet, I lost 3 pounds.
The next day I lost 2 lbs.
Then 1 lb.
We got our “real” hcg in the mail, so started doing the injections instead of the homeopathic.
Today I was down 2 more.
That means since I weighed in Sunday morning, I’ve lost 8 lbs.
But net loss is 6.4 lbs since starting the program on Friday.
Overall, since starting my weight loss endeavor with The Brad Plan, I’ve lost 14.6 lbs.
Yay!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment