Last week I dug out two pairs of slacks and two pairs of jeans. The jeans are already getting loose. Awesome!
So today I dug out clothes from storage - a wardrobe box and three huge Rubbermaid bins. I realized I have a LOT of clothes! I had forgotten about many of them. It was fun to go through them… until I took out the couple of piles I thought I’d fit into at this point. None of them fit. They were all 8, 10, and 12s. I was hoping maybe I’d fit into a couple of the more generous 12s. Nope!
What I can’t figure out is what did I wear when I was this size as I was gaining?! Since I wasn’t working, it was probably gym pants. :/
So I guess I’ll make due this week with the few pieces I have. I am more than anxious to lose more and more so I can get into all those cute clothes in the bins. And even though I'm still losing, it just doesn't seem like I'll ever get there!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment