Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fat Load - Day 1

Fat Load - Day 1
First day of hcg program. Ate kielbasa and eggs for breakfast. Took drops at 7:35. Supposed to take drops at least 15 mins after and 15 mins before eating or drinking anything. The drops didn't taste bad. You put them under your tongue and hold there for 2 mins.

8:05 a.m.: This donut is delish! Boston crème.

8:44 a.m.: Just inhaled another donut - jelly filled. Think it probably tasted good, but I inhaled it so fast I barely could tell! I'm already starting to feel a little gross. Even the anticipation of feeling gross is making me feel gross.

Just read another thread about hhcg. Two people who started it thinking it's a scam. I was hesitant to start on it, but want to start so badly! Others have had success on hhcg, but logically it seems like the real thing would be more effective. So we ordered the shots, and plan on switching as soon as they arrive. Hope it works!

10:20 a.m.: Chips dipped in cheese dip.

11:10 a.m.: Two mini-Twix. Feeling super-guilty for eating all this crap! My poor body… please forgive me and don't develop diabetes with all the sugar I'm eating today! I sure hope this homeopathic stuff works and all this eating doesn't stay on.

12:15 p.m.: Tortellini with Alfredo sauce. It's disgusting. Then my husband brought me a jerky stick when he stopped by my office. I am so full!

2:00 p.m.: Took second drops of hcg. Held it for about a minute, and then got a phone call. Tried to keep in under my tongue while doing at little speaking as possible. Hope it had a chance to soak in.

3:15 p.m.: Half piece of carrot cake.

3:40 p.m.: Two-thirds scoops of Cold Stone ice cream I had left over from yesterday's company lunch. Flavor: "That's How I Roll" haha!

Ate meatball sandwich for dinner. And, at this point I can't even remember what else, but it was enough for three days of eating. I felt so gross by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment