Preparing to Fat Load
I just went to the grocery store to get us food for our two days of fat loading. It was so weird to grocery shop for the fattest foods you can find! Usually I'm shopping for healthy stuff. I didn't even go into the produce department! Its true how they say to shop the perimeter of the store and avoid the aisles. I shopped the inside aisles exclusively, except for sausage and the bakery.
I bought kielbasa, eggs, Snickers (for Jamie), Twix (me), ice cream, chocolate chip cookies from the bakery, tortilla chips, that "cheese" sauce you heat in the microwave (yum!), parmesan pesto dip, alfredo sauce to put on the tortellini we have, brie, individual piece of carrot cake (my fav).
I was a little self-conscious, thinking, "Are people going to see what I'm buying and think it's no wonder I'm so fat?!" But, honestly, it was just the same stuff people buy on a regular basis anyway. I've bought it all before, just not all at once. So guess that is a clue as to how I got as big as I have.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment