Thursday, July 22, 2010

R2 Progress

Things are going slower this time. Actually, about a week ago I started cutting out the melba toast and usually the fruit. Sometimes I have my evening fruit, but skip the breakfast piece. This has made my losses each day about a pound or more. Yay!

I began this round about 5 lbs heavier than I'd been maintaining, due to eating whatever I wanted the weekend of the 4th and it being the week before TOM, when I'd normally gain a few pounds anyway. So, if I measure where I ended Round 1, I'm at a net loss of 6.2 lbs today and I'm on day 18 of this round. What I should have done was start taking shots the day we went to the fair and "fat loaded" those days. May have resulted the same. I'm done beating myself up over it, I look way better already and half way to my ultimate goal.

I plan on doing 4 more shot days and hoping to lose 4.8 more pounds. The weekends screw me up. The hcg is very touchy for me. If I eat some of Jamie's popcorn at the movies, or a hand full of nuts, I end up not losing. I may maintain the previous day's weight, but that's not the goal. If I want to lose another 4.8 pounds in 4 days, I will have to be very diligent over the weekend. Weekdays are so much easier with the routine of work.

And no giving in to ANYONE wanting to go out to dinner! Especially Old Town with the irresistable chips and salsa! Yes, Nan, here's the guilt I promised you! ;)~ Gained .6 pounds from that instead of losing at least a pound that day. It was a nice dinner, tho. At least we figured out the black and red chips don't taste any different than the gold ones. :)

Jamie's mom and Colin are coming to visit for the week of Aug. 1st. I'll be on to the no sugar/no-carbs portion of maintanence just in time for their visit! Can't wait to eat nuts! Strange that a didn't eat so many of them before R1's maintanence. Now they are what I miss the most!

Oh, and I should mention, I'm wearing some of my 12's!! What a difference 5 pounds can make!

No comments:

Post a Comment