Monday, July 5, 2010

Round Two

I should have planned to start Round Two by "fat loading" at the fair. Must have eaten 5000 calories! The next day, even though I didn't eat excessively, I didn't cut out the sugar or carbs - chips, sugary alcholic beverages, enchilada and black beans. Today, barely ate, until we got to Barona for my grandma's free birthday dinner. Included a dessert, carrot cake (my fav!), which I ate all by myself minus one bite by Jamie.

I decided at dinner that I was going to come home and take a shot. So, as soon as we walked in, I shot up!! I know I'm not doing it quite right, since I should be taking the shots while fat loading for two days, but we'll see what happens. Tomorrow I'm going to start back on the 500 calories.

Actually, I'm pretty happy about going back to such a lean diet. I feel better on the hcg with 500 cals diet than I have the last 3 weeks being allowed to eat fatty foods. And I definitely feel better than eating high-carb or sugary foods, which make me feel sick pretty quickly!

I used the already mixed hcg we had in the fridge to do my shot with tonight, but will mix some new stuff up tonight. This website gives mixing instructions along with a chart of quanities of each ingredient you need to make the iu's desired. Very helpful! I take 125 iu.

http://www.hcgsupplies.com/how-to-mix-hcg.html

Wish me luck this round!

No comments:

Post a Comment