Still a little frustrated. I lose 3 pounds, then gain one for no apparent reason. Then lose .8. I'm hoping after today I lose more than a pound, which will make the second number in my weight go down. Even though I've only lost about 6 pounds in the last two weeks, I have lost 5 inches! Before that I was down 4 inches, for a total of 9. So, I guess even though my weight isn't shedding the way I'd like to see, my actual body size is. And I'm happy to report that it's not all coming from my boobs! Honestly, it seems my butt is disappearing the most. I've lots of extra back there, so I'm cool with that. And my stomach is getting it's shape back. I always had a great stomach. I noticed after the first week that my body feels softer, less firm in the areas where most of the fat hangs out. Others have reported this, too. I'm theorizing it's from the fat making a quick get away. They say this protocol doesn't leave people with a bunch of lose skin, and that the maintenance period gives the skin the chance to catch up to the rapid weight loss.
In a couple of weeks we are meeting up with my mother-in-law and some of Jamie's family in Vegas. It will be fun to see how we all look since we are all significantly smaller.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment